Collected by peter sterling
Wildenauer Str. 26a, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
This region of Germany is near the Austrian border and offers the type of scenery you would imagine for this part of the world: jagged mountain peaks, cows grazing in rolling green meadows, and charming little Bavarian villages and churches. It's...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village