Collected by Penny Gambino
Penny Gambino′s Wishlist
During a recent destination wedding shoot in the Caribbean, our boat tour guide took us to a shipwreck off the coast of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands. La Famille Express, a general cargo ship, ran aground during Hurricane Frances in 2004...
2001 15th St, Detroit, MI 48216, USA
Detroit is a truly incredible city, and a place I highly recommend everyone visit. You'll find great food, beautiful architecture, wonderful people and vibrant art scene that can surprise you in unlikely places. We stumbled across this inverted...
Kiehnwerderallee 1-3, 12437 Berlin, Germany
Deception Island, Antarctica
All that remains of the whaling station at Whalers Bay in Deception Island are some rusted out buildings, and whale skeletons. It’s strange to walk around the buildings and imagine what the area was like in it’s height of operation. Big boiling...
Bådsmandsstræde 43, 1407 København, Denmark
Or so says the totem pole on the way in, on the way out it reads "You Are Now Entering the E.U." Visiting the ~800 person "free state" in the middle of Copenhagen is a trip back in time to the 1970's where rock n'roll, art, organic & vegetarian...
Teufelsberg, 14055 Berlin, Germany
Teufelsberg was occupied by the Americans and the British during the Cold War and served as a listening station. Consider this hill and these abandoned structures one giant hearing aid. It was used for listening to Soviet, East German, and other...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico