Collected by Leonor Egoavil
Leonor Egoavil ′s Wishlist
12400 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 33177, USA
Zoo Miami houses more than 2,000 wild animals in a cageless setting that gives the visitor the feeling of embarking on a safari. Guests can remain cool throughout various water play areas, hand feed giraffes, ride camels, encounter Indian rhinos,...
222 14th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Deuce a dive bar that has been in Miami for 99 years. The bar is filled with locals, most of which are repeat guests. There is still a new look of hipsters and trendy types to enjoy the enjoying the 11-hour happy hour from 8am-7pm. It's not at...
1952 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
La Camaronera is a family owned fish market that has been frying up seafood goodness for decades. The restaurant is not fancy, with little chairs and a small bar. But once you head inside, you'll see that it's filled with locals that are hungry...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village