Collected by Chantel Saunders
Chantel Saunders′s Wishlist
711 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, ON M5V 3T7, Canada
Toronto's parks system connections are tremendous; it's nearly possible to get from one corner of the city to the other while stepping foot on nothing but green space (almost). Coronation and the Battery Park Trail are great lakeshore spots to...
65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E6, Canada
Union Station is a landmark in architectural design, and remains Canada’s most frequently used passenger rail terminal. Even if you’re not disembarking on a journey to another part of the country, I highly recommend visiting the station in order...
93 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
Toronto's St. Lawrence Market is crammed with 120 vendors, butcher counters, bakeries, ethnic eateries, and seafood shops. But there's one reason why most people come here: the peameal bacon sandwich, which is dished up at the Carousel Bakery....
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World