Collected by Craig Severance
Craig Severance′s Wishlist
770 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
It has been known by many names; the Graveyard, the Neon Sign Museum, the Boneyard, the Neon Graveyard, and perhaps many more I'm not even aware of. When I visited what is now consolidated and called, most simply, the Neon Museum, an appointment...
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Even spa skeptics can't refuse Vegas's five-star saunas, Roman baths, beautiful treatment rooms, and world renowned therapies. Hard Rock hotel’s Reliquary Spa has a mixed-sex hammam, so twosomes can steam together before heading into their joint...
300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Though the city isn't normally considered a go-to hot spot for history buffs, Las Vegas' past is steeped in organized crime; without it, the city would be a very different place than it is today. Throughout the years, money has been exchanged...
2985 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Open 24 hours a day, Peppermill is an age-old diner that is both stuck in the past and hasn't gone out of style. It's one of the few free-standing restaurants still in existence on the Strip, and the tacky neon fascade makes it hard to miss in its...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019