Collected by Kennedy Leota
Kennedy Leota′s Wishlist
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Imerovigli, Thira 847 00, Greece
Some of the world's most jaw-dropping images of hotel infinity pools have been taken on Santorini, the island of honeymooners and escapists. What makes the Grace stand out? With only 8 rooms, 12 suites, and 1 villa, guests receive...
Filellinon 16, Athina 105 57, Greece
Owned by the world-renowned art collector Dakis Joannou and smartly decorated by quirky Brazilian designers the Campana brothers, the New Hotel is the city’s coolest upscale design-centric property, with 79 rooms (including seven suites) and...
Caldera View at Village Center, Oia Santorini 847 02, Greece
It may be just a small traditional village, but Oia is where you'll find some of the most glamorous properties on Santorini. The Sea Captain's House, on the other hand, is more like a luxury B&B loaded with antiques, character, and quirky...
Kapsaliana 741 00, Greece
In the low light of the evening, warmly lit sconces lead down a pathway framed with pink bougainvillea and gnarled olive trees into a complex of dwellings that is the Kapsaliana Village Hotel. Once an 18th-century village tucked quietly in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles