Collected by Patricia Howard
Patricia Howard′s Wishlist
The multi-generational kosher bakery on the Jewish Ghetto's main street sells Roman Jewish classics like ricotta cake, cinnamon-almond biscotti, roasted pumpkin seeds and pizza ebraica. The latter, which translates to "Jewish pizza", is a dense,...
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
In Rome, modern pastries are at their most compelling when firmly rooted in local flavors. At his eponymous pastry shop, Andrea De Bellis riffs on the classics without straying too far from tradition. Among his specialties is the typical trattoria...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village