Collected by Lourdes Nepomuceno
Lourdes Nepomuceno′s Wishlist
Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Aqua Mania Adventures knows how to show its guests a good (and safe!) time. They offer an extremely wide array of excursions around the island. For those looking for a thrill, scuba diving,...
Dawn Beach, Sint Maarten
Situated on the Atlantic, Dawn Beach is renowned for its crystal waters and namesake sunrises. The waters are great for snorkeling, as the visibility allows you to clearly see more tropical fish than dreams provide. The Westin Dawn Beach Resort...
Rue de l'Escale, St Martin
Formally known as La Fregate, L'Oasis is run by the same owner—Martine—who decided to give the establishment a complete makeover. French cuisine is served in a warm setting, and it's all delicious. Think grilled duck breast in caramel pepper...
Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Built on the site of an ancient Jewish synagogue that was abandoned in 1781, this building was the governor's home before becoming the headquarters and retail shop for the famous Sint Maarten Guavaberry Emporium. Like the building, Guavaberry has...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022