Collected by Celeste Greene
Celeste Greene′s Wishlist
Epic might be an understated description for this collection of thatched-roof bungalows built on stilts over the crystalline waters of the Bora Bora lagoon. This luxury resort is nestled in the dreamiest of settings—wooden walkways link...
Medhufaru Island Noonu Atoll, Maldives
If you thought the Maldives were only for honeymooners, think again. Soneva Jani, which opened in October, offers 25 family-friendly villas, each with a private pool and a water slide that delivers you into the turquoise lagoon below. Summer...
Route des Gouttes-d'Or 2, 2008 Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Constructed in 2002 for the National Expo, the Hotel Palafitte is about as far from traditional Swiss architecture as you can imagine. This is no traditional chalet, but a stunning contemporary design that is all about drawing guests' attention to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys