Collected by Dorothy Davis
Dorothy Davis′s Wishlist
2738, 115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, USA
Post up and enjoy the view of Lake Coeur d'Alene from the Coeur d'Alene Resort's Whispers Lounge. A glass of Sauv Blanc and a plate of Cougar Gold Cheese and dipping crostini cannot be beat. Sure, I'm partial because Cougar Gold comes from my alma...
The best way to access the most scenic hike in Grand Teton National Park is with a boat ride—which is plenty panoramic, too. Book a shuttle ($15 round trip) with Jenny Lake Boating, operating out of South Jenny Lake near the park Visitor Center,...
120 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Jackson’s cool kids kick back at Hatch, a stylish newcomer to the cocktail scene (it opened in December 2014). Sure, it serves Tex-Mex tacos and snacks, even chicken in an unctuous pumpkin-seed mole. But you don’t come here for the food: The draw...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village