Collected by Kim Rosenfield
Kim Rosenfield′s Wishlist
15 Merrion Row, Dublin, Ireland
O'Donoghue's Bar, which dates back to the eighteenth century, is arguably the most famous pub in Dublin for traditional Irish music. The bar is lively, rammed with a mainly—but by no means exclusively—local crowd, and has a great, welcoming...
2, Bewley's Cafe, 78-79 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 K033, Ireland
Cold, damp days in Ireland call for places like Bewleys, where you can get a home-cooked meal and a cuppa. It was the best tea I had in Ireland, so much so that I bought some for myself and my mother to bring back to the States. We walked in and...
25 Wexford St, Dublin, D02 H527, Ireland
Irish audiences are crazy in the best way. Whelan’s holds about 450 people and is one of my favorite venues; I would love to play there four nights in a row. It’s gorgeous, with a rustic wood and stone interior, and the attendees love being there...
St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
St Stephen's Green is a welcome spot of calm and green set in a Georgian square in the centre of Dublin. At around 20 acres, it's large enough to feel you have escaped the bustle, but not so large that you can't easily return to the fray once you...
47-48 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
On Saturday nights most of the streets are pedestrian-only, live music spills into the streets, and the frothy stout flows free. Locals are spoiled in that they can revel on these ancient cobbled streets as frequently as they like, while the rest...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles