Collected by Nicole Mancini
Nicole Mancini′s Wishlist
Le Moulin de Madame, 47300 Bias, France
Every village has its own B&B, but we suggest routing your trip through Villeneuve-sur-Lot for a stay at Le Moulin de Madame, a remarkably fashionable hotel considering the age of the building that houses it: a riverside mill built 235 years ago....
46500 Rocamadour, France
Gorge yourself some more, this time in Rocamadour, a medieval city built into the face of an actual gorge. The town is famous for its chèvre cheese, and every little shop on Rue Roland le Preux will be eager to sell you some. Heads up! This is the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked