Collected by Claire Hite
Claire Hite′s Wishlist
Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Hiking the Cinque Terre is an extraordinary way to explore the Ligurian Coast. Five villages connected only by hiking trail and rail with breathtaking coastal views and colorfully quaint villages. The trails can be challenging at times and it is...
Via de Batte, 67f, 19017 Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Our family toured the world for a year. Every time we said we were going to Italy people would tell us we had to go to Cinque Terre. Known as the five villages, Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore are each built along...
Molo dei Pescatori, 19016 Monterosso al Mare SP, Italy
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles