Collected by Meghan Elizabeth Gill
Meghan Elizabeth Gill′s Wishlist
Wuzhizhou, Haitang, Sanya, China
This island is a must-visit. There are many sights to check out, including: the Goddess Matsu Temple, the Lover's Bridge, Sunrise Rock, the Gold Turtle Stretching toward the Sea, Lover's Island, and the Life Well. Sunrise Rock in particular is an...
China, Hainan, Sanya Shi, Yazhou Qu, 崖城
In Mandarin this area is called Daxiao Dongtian, or "Big and Small Dongtian." A dongtian is a fairyland. In Taoist culture, there are 10 big dongtians, 36 small dongtians, and 72 blessed fairylands. This is Sanya's most ancient attraction, and is...
China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, Chaoyang Park W Rd, 维多利亚花园D4 101
Hiking and sleeping on the Great Wall of China is a unique and memorable experience! This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I will always cherish and recommend to future travelers to Beijing. We made many new friends, but still had our own...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles