Collected by Chloe Lynn
Chloe Lynn′s Wishlist
Yurakucho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 100-0006, Japan
Under the tracks of the Yamanote line train, running from Tokyo to Shinbashi stations, you'll find hidden, unique dining experiences. Down here locals serve everything from specialty Japanese cuisines to unique international tastes—Thai, French,...
Japan, 〒150-0022 Tōkyō-to, Shibuya-ku, Ebisuminami, 2 Chome−1−１１ エーエムビル 2F
Billy Barew’s (yes, that Billy Barew—Judge Smails' putter from the movie Caddyshack) is one of several bars specializing in imported beers. What sets its apart is the number available in both cans and bottles, roughly 120 at last count. With...
2 Chome-3-1 Asakusa, Taitō, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
Puffer Fish (Tetraodontidae), famous for its poison, is really a lethal enjoyment of food. The restaurants that serve puffer fish must obtain the licenses. Therefore, only a limited number of puffer fish specialty restaurants exist out there....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico