Collected by Ken Tripp
Ken Tripp′s Wishlist
Barnstable County, MA, USA
If you want to go somewhere with a nautical atmosphere then Cape Cod is perfect. There are countless harbors with boat-lined docks like this one. Whether you want to go on a whale watch, spend an afternoon on a fishing boat, or just paddle around...
45 Fells Rd, Falmouth, MA 02540, USA
Hidden at the end of a dirt road, Spohr Gardens is not the kind of place you can stumble upon, but once you hear about and discover it for yourself, you have to keep going back. After parking, you'll cross the dirt road and head down a grassy path...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign