Collected by Lotus Lilly
Lotus Lilly′s Wishlist
Bibury, Cirencester GL7 5NW, UK
Sometimes the best experiences are the simplest ones. After a couple of business days in Birmingham, my wife and I rented a car and drove out into the Costwalds. We expected to see charming little towns, which we did, but we did not think we'd be...
56360 Le Palais, France
Inspired by the inscription on the back of a little painting I bought at the Paris flea market, I set off on an adventure to Belle-Île en Mer, an island off the coast of Brittany. What an adventure it was...on a cold day where it was raining...
2-4 Gold Hill, Shaftesbury SP7 8LY, UK
The Salt Cellar is perched at the top of Gold Hill in Shaftesbury with sweeping views across the Blackmore Vale. This very picturesque hill is really steep and has been used in films. This is a very popular cafe with locals and sits underneath the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter