Collected by John Kozuch
John Kozuch′s Wishlist
3639 Taraval, San Francisco, CA 94116, USA
The Riptide is a fun bar with a brick fireplace. It is a great place to hang out in the winter. They host a surf movie night on Wednesdays. 3639 Taraval St., (415) 681-8433, riptidesf.com. This story appeared in the January/February 2012 issue.
620 Treat Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Chef Gayle Pirie of Foreign Cinema says: "Full of protein, this goes right to my brain. A hot tortilla, grilled chicken, two salsas, onions, cilantro, pickled jalapeños, fresh radishes, and a lime wedge. It's a taco truck banquet." Check out Chefs...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now