Collected by Tamara Matthews
Tamara Matthews′s Wishlist
479 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301, USA
There's only one way to make this journey--by narrow gauge railroad, pulled by a vintage steam locomotive. This is a truly iconic experience in the southwest of the state, and one of the ways to feel the full grandeur of the San Juan Mountains....
4250 Divide Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615, USA
Going around the rocky mountains on a dog-sled is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The scenery was simply breathtaking, not to mention that my dogs were adorable. After this experience, you'll have a better appreciation for the world we...
29950 Paint Mine Rd, Calhan, CO 80808, USA
Around 30 miles east of Colorado Springs, Colorado is a place you would never expect to find out in the middle of the prairie lands. As you drive along through flat lands, tumbleweeds, and a horizon as far as the eye can see, you suddenly see a...
Independence Pass, Colorado 81210, USA
Driving up Independence Pass is a beautiful way to spend the afternoon and along the way to the top of this 12,096’ pass you can stop at highlights. For the thrill seekers, near the Grottos there is a series of waterfalls that flow into a crystal...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands