Collected by Callie Burke
Callie Burke′s Wishlist
Dongpaina Rd., ວຽງຈັນ, Laos
Joma is an amazing bakery/cafe with four locations in Southeast Asia: two in Laos (Luang Prabang and Vientiane); Hanoi, Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Both Laos cafes have central locations, fast Wi-Fi and delicious food. It’s a haven for solo...
Blk, 261 Serangoon Central Dr, #01-05/07, Singapore 550261
Shiny, slick Singapore is every solo backpacker’s air-conditioned reprieve after traveling the back roads of Southeast Asia. Highlights include world-class National Museum of Singapore, the Supertree Grove of vertical gardens at Gardens by the Bay...
Mueang Kao, Mueang Sukhothai District, Sukhothai 64210, Thailand
My favorite place in Thailand is Sukhothai – the first capital of Thailand. It’s a photographer’s dream and a great stopover en route to Chiang Mai. After rising to power in the mid-13th century, the kingdom spanned 200 years and nine kings before...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico