Collected by Celia
Calle Atarazanas, 19, 29005 Málaga, Spain
To market, to market—that’s where you should go when you feel like catching a glimpse of the true, gritty essence of a place. Market folk don’t care what you think of their city. Market folk don’t dress in their Sunday best. They don’t speak...
Calle Compañía, 10, 29008 Málaga, Spain
In 2011, a 16th-century mansion in the old Moorish quarter became the Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga. Like its Madrid original, the art museum has become a huge hit with a collection of paintings that range from Courbet and Monet to Old Master works...
Plaza Virgen de la Peña, 2, 29650 Mijas, Málaga, Spain
Among Andalucía’s well-known treasures are its white towns, with their whitewashed buildings glowing in the Spanish sunlight. Near Málaga at some 430 meters (1,400 feet) above sea level, Mijas, made up of several small hamlets, is one of the...
Calle Gran Vía de Colón, 5, 18001 Granada, Spain
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local