Collected by Gunner McIntosh
Gunner McIntosh′s Wishlist
160 1 Khaosan Rd, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Began on the ever-bustling Khao San road and met my new travel mates. Traveled the back khlongs and canals of Bangkok, rode elephants in the jungle, lived with monks for a few days. Hung out and fed the tigers they raised from birth.Went on a...
Phaholyothin Road, Khwaeng Samsen Nai, Khet Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
This residence was built for a son of King Rama V and is one of many royal properties in the center of Dusit. If you’re lucky you’ll come across a palace festival, an exhibition, or a market selling Thai snacks and handicrafts here. Corner of...
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
If you get a chance to go to the southwestern islands in Thailand, you have to visit the location of the "beach". It is one of the more beautiful places you'll ever visit if you get a chance to do a day trip to the gorgeous Maya Bay. Currently it...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico