Collected by Bea Remy
Bea Remy′s Wishlist
839 S 2nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
Ask the chefs in this town where they eat on their night off and the survey shows it is Crazy Water. Very small and very tasty. The kitchen is at the right end of the bar. See that exhaust fan in the picture? That is where the kitchen is, right up...
700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
The Milwaukee Art Museum is located on the lakefront and has become a symbol of the city. The wings move at noon every day that winds are below 30 mph. So if you want to visit, try and time if for that event and wait on the bridge that can be seen...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village