Collected by Michelle
Snell Isle, St. Petersburg, FL 33704, USA
After living abroad for 14yrs my boat has arrived home. This picture was taken last week after arriving back to St. Petersburg, Florida after being away for more than 14 yrs. I'm thinking to finally reside here, but as I reflect on this photo I...
Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Beach Drive NE in St. Petersburg is a charming street. To experience the area, take a relaxing stroll along the promenade or drive slowly along. There are numerous places to shop and glimpse local tastes. The museums, pier, shops, galleries,...
2529 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33713, USA
The Grand Central District in downtown St. Petersburg won’t leave you wanting for much, but may just pull on your purse strings a bit. Antique shops, art galleries, boutiques, a bookshop and a record store dot the tree-lined avenue. And when it’s...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys