Collected by Jayara
Sahastradhara Road, Dobachi, Dandal Jidame Wapa, G P Road, Near IT Park, Jhanda Mohalla, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, India
Rajpur is a town, to be sure, but not a very big one. But it's friendly and fun and it welcomes you. It's not as stressful and frantic as Delhi. It's laid back. It's got a big Tibetan population, and that makes an impact. But it's diverse. When...
Mussoorie Road, Malsi, Johri, Malsi, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001, India
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. Get in touch with nature—and yourself—at Vana Retreats, a new wellness spa in the foothills of the Himalayas that offers an immersive and totally tranquil experience. The 21-acre property is meant to be a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles