Collected by Sally Melanie de Lourenco
Sally Melanie de Lourenco′s Wishlist
Japan, 〒105-0001 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Toranomon, 1 Chome−23−４ Tokyo
The progressive, multiuse business and lifestyle building Toranomon Hills is the setting for this one-year-old property with no front desk, no bell desk, and no concierge. Designed following a collaboration between New York’s Tony Chi and ...
Japan, 〒105-7227 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Higashishinbashi, 1 Chome−7−７−１ 汐留メディアタワー フロント25F
This hotel in the Shiodome area opened in 2003 under the concept of ART—atrium, restaurant, travel. It occupies 10 floors of the sleek, triangular Shiodome Media Tower, and pays homage to local traditions of nature with a 10-floor glass...
Japan, 〒100-0005 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi, 1 Chome−1, 千代田区丸の内１丁目１−１
Opened in May 2012, and the anchor of a $1.2 billion mixed-use development, the 23-story Palace Hotel was built from the ground up, and it succeeds Hotel Teito and the Palace Hotel that occupied the same site from 1947 and 1961, respectively....
1 Chome-3-18 Chūōchō, Meguro-ku, Tōkyō-to 152-0001, Japan
I stay at the Claska in the Meguro neighborhood or the tokyo-park/index.jsp?null"Park Hyatt Tokyo. The Claska is a cool boutique hotel, which is rare in Toyko. I get a kick out of staying at the Park Hyatt for the views and because of Lost in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles