Collected by Sally Melanie de Lourenco
Sally Melanie de Lourenco′s Wishlist
1 Chome-23-4 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 105-0001, Japan
The progressive, multiuse business and lifestyle building Toranomon Hills is the setting for this one-year-old property with no front desk, no bell desk, and no concierge. Designed following a collaboration between New York’s Tony Chi and ...
Japan, 〒105-7227 Tōkyō-to, Minato-ku, Higashishinbashi, 1 Chome−7−１ 汐留メディアタワ フロント25F
This hotel in the Shiodome area opened in 2003 under the concept of ART—atrium, restaurant, travel. It occupies 10 floors of the sleek, triangular Shiodome Media Tower, and pays homage to local traditions of nature with a 10-floor glass...
1 Chome-1-１ Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 100-0005, Japan
Opened in May 2012, and the anchor of a $1.2 billion mixed-use development, the 23-story Palace Hotel was built from the ground up, and it succeeds Hotel Teito and the Palace Hotel that occupied the same site from 1947 and 1961, respectively....
1 Chome-3-18 Chūōchō, Meguro-ku, Tōkyō-to 152-0001, Japan
I stay at the Claska in the Meguro neighborhood or the tokyo-park/index.jsp?null"Park Hyatt Tokyo. The Claska is a cool boutique hotel, which is rare in Toyko. I get a kick out of staying at the Park Hyatt for the views and because of Lost in...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos