Collected by Jessica davis
Jessica davis′s Wishlist
6 Rue de la Grange Batelière, 75009 Paris, France
Passages were designed in the 19th century to give Parisians protection from muddy streets and horse-drawn vehicles. Some 20 of these covered walkways remain today, including the Passage Verdeau; they are an excellent way to journey back into...
62 Rue des Archives, 75003 Paris, France
Lions and tigers and bears…oh my, this museum has everything for the aspiring naturalist. Examining the relationship of human and animal throughout history, original displays of classic and contemporary art mingle with taxidermic animals,...
63 Rue de Monceau, 75008 Paris, France
The elegant musée Nissim de Camondo is truly one of the finest gems in Paris' treasure chest of cultural experiences. Previously the private residence of a wealthy Jewish family, the impressive private collection became a museum at the bequest of...
1 Coulée verte René-Dumont, 75012 Paris, France
The Parisian alternative for the New York high line is La Promenade Plantée, in the 12th arrondissement. The promenade was the idea of Philippe Mathieux and Jacques Vergely, who turned over the former railway track which connected the Place de la...
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
This former royal palace is one of the largest museums in the world, and its art collection is considered one of the most comprehensive. It contains around 400,000 works, although—mercifully, perhaps—not all are on display at any one...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked