Collected by Judi Low
Judi Low′s Wishlist
2740 S Pacific St, Cannon Beach, OR 97110, USA
For those of you familiar with the iconic 1985 film, the Haystack Rocks meant the world to kids from the Goon Docks. It had always been a lifelong dream of mine to venture to the setting of the movie and find my own "treasure." The Pacific Coast...
Hug Point, Oregon 97102, USA
A small an unassuming beach just south of Oswald West State Park, Hug Point combines pristine beauty with a little adventure. Walk out and around the rock walls to find several congruent beaches, many containing caves and one small, but wide,...
532 Laneda Ave B, Manzanita, OR 97130, USA
In addition to the aloha spirit, one of Hawaii’s gifts to the United States and the world is surfing. And the two go hand-in-hand. The surfer who wakes at dawn to get the best break is in sync with the motion of the planet and the sea, living in...
84318 Ecola State Park Rd, Cannon Beach, OR 97110, United States
What better place to be on the last day in February 2015 than on the beach at Ecola State park in Cannon Beach Oregon. Aquamarine water, white capped waves and just a peak at the haunted Tillamook Rock Lighthouse known as "Terrible Tilly" off in...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World