Collected by Marianne Collier
Marianne Collier′s Wishlist
1 Côte de la Citadelle, Québec, QC G1R 3R2, Canada
Just navigating the Old City is an urban hike in of itself; with hundreds of stairs and steep inclines, many people choose to take on the city with hiking poles! But if you are looking for a bit more of an urban hiking experience, trek up the...
17 Rue Saint-Stanislas, Québec, QC G1R 4G7, Canada
Plating in groups of three, Chef Stephane Roth pushes the limits of the gastronomic pleasures of the Quebec region with his series of highly curated tasting menus. Only open for dinner, and with a very small but gorgeous dining room, it's...
2 Rue des Jardins, Québec, QC G1R 4S9, Canada
You’ll find romance and magic everywhere in Québec. You’ll find it reflected in frozen rivers and scattered by glistening snow clouds. You’ll feel it in the warmth of an open fire and the rush of its winter sports. It’s a place that has the power...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign