Collected by Marianne Collier
Marianne Collier′s Wishlist
1 Côte de la Citadelle, Québec, QC G1R 3R2, Canada
Atop Cap Diamant (Cape Diamond), at the city's highest point, the Citadelle overlooks Old Québec, the St. Lawrence River, and the Plains of Abraham. There have been defensive structures here as early as the French period—in fact, the...
17 Rue Saint-Stanislas, Québec, QC G1R 4G7, Canada
Plating in groups of three, Chef Stephane Roth pushes the limits of the gastronomic pleasures of the Quebec region with his series of highly curated tasting menus. Only open for dinner, and with a very small but gorgeous dining room, it's...
2 Rue des Jardins, Québec, QC G1R 4S9, Canada
You’ll find romance and magic everywhere in Québec. You’ll find it reflected in frozen rivers and scattered by glistening snow clouds. You’ll feel it in the warmth of an open fire and the rush of its winter sports. It’s a place that has the power...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December