Collected by Joey Perry
Joey Perry′s Wishlist
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
Hotel Nacional de Cuba wasn’t built to look historic; it is historic. Since its doors opened in 1930, the grandiose lobby has been a hub of activity, and nowadays the buildings well-preserved interiors offer an authentic glimpse back in time. The...
603 Paseo de Martí, La Habana, Cuba
After a highly anticipated remodel, the doors to historic Hotel Saratoga in downtown Havana reopened in 2005 to widespread praise. While the exterior still maintains its turn of the century storybook charm, the interior got a complete upgrade....
267 Agramonte, La Habana, Cuba
Parque Central such sits at one of the most vibrant intersections in the city, directly across from Central Park, and within walking distance of several historical institutions, like the Capital building and the Grand Teatro de la Habana. Along...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers