Collected by Joey Perry
Joey Perry′s Wishlist
y O, Vedado, Postal Code: 10400, Cuba, Calle 21, La Habana, Cuba
Hotel Nacional de Cuba wasn’t built to look historic; it is historic. Since its doors opened in 1930, the grandiose lobby has been a hub of activity, and nowadays the buildings well-preserved interiors offer an authentic glimpse back in time. The...
603 Paseo de Martí, La Habana, Cuba
After a highly anticipated remodel, the doors to historic Hotel Saratoga in downtown Havana reopened in 2005 to widespread praise. While the exterior still maintains its turn of the century storybook charm, the interior got a complete upgrade....
267 Agramonte, La Habana, Cuba
Parque Central such sits at one of the most vibrant intersections in the city, directly across from Central Park, and within walking distance of several historical institutions, like the Capital building and the Grand Teatro de la Habana. Along...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village