Collected by Sara
Jiading, Shanghai, China
379 Xikang Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
They’ve got more than just dumplings on the menu, but you’ll want to be sure that you order at least a plate of the delicious pork filled pockets at Dong Bei Four Seasons Dumplings (or three). This northern fare is hearty and cheap. The menu is in...
90 Huanghe Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
As a Shanghai native and someone who grew up truly loving Shanghainese food, nothing beats a round of dumplings at Jia Jia Tang Bao to satisfy your dumpling craving. This hole-in-the-wall chain restaurant (my favorite location is on Xizang Lu)...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign