Collected by Marcos Gonzalez
Marcos Gonzalez′s Wishlist
Av. Vereador Benedito Adelino, 3185 - Praia Grande, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-000, Brazil
I was looking to do a yoga retreat and found an incredible program that is on the island of Ilha Grande in Brazil. It takes about 3 hours to get to from Rio and is absolutely amazing. I spent a week on the island doing yoga, hiking, swimming and...
Sector San José, Castro, Región de los Lagos, Chile
One of the most enjoyable meals I had was curanto, in Chiloe Island, Chile. It's a local specialty where shellfish, potatoes, sausages, ham, and dumplings are wrapped in nalca leaves and cooked just right in a pit in a ground.
Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve, Belize
The ultimate jungle adventure is found just a short puddle jump from the States, in the only English-speaking country in Central America. At Francis Ford Coppola’s former family retreat, Blancaneaux Lodge, you can ride on horseback in...
Km 5, 5 Norte S/N, Natales, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
When Rodolfo Guzmán forages ingredients to use in his Santiago restaurant, Boragó, he likes to stay at the Singular, an adventure lodge on the outskirts of Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia. Once a sheep-processing factory,...
Cno. C. Egusquiza y Paso del Barranco, 20400 Punta del Este, Uruguay
Brazilian hotelier Rogerio Fasano took a gamble when he built Fasano Punta del Este 12 miles inland from Uruguay’s popular beaches. When guests enter the gates to the 1,200-acre property, they see cattle and horses grazing on expanses of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico