Collected by viviana
Av Potosí 113, Uyuni, Bolivia
When we started our 3 day adventure into the deserts of Bolivia, we had no idea what an adventurous ride we were getting into. No roads, no people, no shops - this was nature at its best. From vast salt covered flats to coloured lagoons, we saw it...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys