Collected by Jinnie Pang
Jinnie Pang′s Wishlist
400 Preston Ave #150, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
If you're the type of person who appreciates the versatility of a good waffle, and thinks that Waffle House is almost sacrilegious, look no further than Milli Joe's on Sundays. The owners make the dough by hand the night before, so that the sugar...
6 Riverside Dr, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Asheville is a city known for its creative energy. A great area to explore the local art scene is the River Arts District (known as RAD). In the past few years, hundreds of artists have set up shop in the renovated industrial warehouse galleries...
630 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806, USA
While authentic Mexican it is not, the Lucky Otter certainly comes close in deliciousness. This West Asheville joint makes their offbeat burritos in house with all fresh ingredients, which pair well with their craft beer drafts and PBR tall boys....
Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Waterfront Park runs a picturesque half-mile along the Cooper River, from an exuberant fountain at its north end (near the cruise ship terminal), to North Adgers Wharf at its southern border. There is much to recommend a stop in this small...
117 Queen St, Beaufort, NC 28516, USA
This culinary mainstay serves up French-influenced, American-style sandwiches, entrees, cocktails, and generations-old desserts tucked away in this bistro on Queen Street. Here you’ll find homemade bloody mary mix and locally sourced crabs in the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico