Collected by Jinnie Pang
Jinnie Pang′s Wishlist
400 Preston Ave #150, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA
If you're the type of person who appreciates the versatility of a good waffle, and thinks that Waffle House is almost sacrilegious, look no further than Milli Joe's on Sundays. The owners make the dough by hand the night before, so that the sugar...
6 Riverside Dr, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Asheville is a city known for its creative energy. A great area to explore the local art scene is the River Arts District (known as RAD). In the past few years, hundreds of artists have set up shop in the renovated industrial warehouse galleries...
630 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806, USA
While authentic Mexican it is not, the Lucky Otter certainly comes close in deliciousness. This West Asheville joint makes their offbeat burritos in house with all fresh ingredients, which pair well with their craft beer drafts and PBR tall boys....
117 Queen St, Beaufort, NC 28516, USA
This culinary mainstay serves up French-influenced, American-style sandwiches, entrees, cocktails, and generations-old desserts tucked away in this bistro on Queen Street. Here you’ll find homemade bloody mary mix and locally sourced crabs in the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys