Collected by Jonathan Matsen
Jonathan Matsen′s Wishlist
Colima 134, Roma Nte., 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If you want to know what Mexico City hipster kids and twentysomethings are wearing, you can get a good idea by browsing the wares on offer at Sicario. Local designers have silk-screened T-shirts, hoodies, kicks, and other must-have accessories. A...
4344 Convoy St Q, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
You can find sushi at Ichiro's, but this is not a sushi restaurant. They carry many traditional Japanese dishes. One of my favorites is the Tenzaru Soba (cold buckwheat noodles) pictured above. Really good after a hike on a hot day. For dessert,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign