Collected by Tricia Casper
Tricia Casper′s Wishlist
Upper East River Road, North of wat polanka, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
Secreted away in lush, sprawling gardens, hidden behind high walls on a dirt track tucked behind Wat Polanka, the intimate boutique property Maison Polanka is my favorite Siem Reap sleep. Of all the accommodation I'm experienced in Temple Town,...
Banteay Srei, Cambodia
Best visited on a day trip from Siem Reap, most travelers to Phnom Kulen (Mount Kulen), a rugged mountain northeast of Siem Reap, only experience a small part of the sprawling plateau. A typical visit might include a short hike or bumpy drive to...
Skip the heaving crowds on top of Phnom Bakheng for this off-the-beaten-track experience, watching the sun set from a gondola on the tranquil moat that runs around Angkor Thom. There is no denying that this has the potential to be stupidly...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now