Collected by Nisha
136 Phra Athit Rd, Khwaeng Chana Songkhram, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Phra Arthit Road, near to the Chao Phraya River, is where many Thai hipsters come out to play in the evening. The street's bars feature live performers and outdoor tables. Of the many dining venues in the area, Roti Mataba is the most famous. A...
1/23 Trường Chinh, Phường 15, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our way to find yet another banh mi cart, we noticed a tiny sign that said "boo coffee, 9th floor" at what looked like an alleyway full of parked motor bikes. We went in, took a crowded elevator up to the eighth floor (the 9th floor button was...
7, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hải Triều, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh, 700000, Vietnam
An emblem of the new Vietnam, this 68-story skyscraper, named for a Vietnamese conglomerate and designed by Venezuelan architect Carlos Zapata, is easily identified in Ho Chi Minh City’s skyline—a helipad juts out from near the top,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local