Collected by Nisha
136 Phra Athit Rd, Khwaeng Chana Songkhram, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Phra Arthit Road, near to the Chao Phraya River, is where many Thai hipsters come out to play in the evening. The street's bars feature live performers and outdoor tables. Of the many dining venues in the area, Roti Mataba is the most famous. A...
1/23 Trường Chinh, Phường 15, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our way to find yet another banh mi cart, we noticed a tiny sign that said "boo coffee, 9th floor" at what looked like an alleyway full of parked motor bikes. We went in, took a crowded elevator up to the eighth floor (the 9th floor button was...
7, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hải Triều, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh, 700000, Vietnam
An emblem of the new Vietnam, this 68-story skyscraper, named for a Vietnamese conglomerate and designed by Venezuelan architect Carlos Zapata, is easily identified in Ho Chi Minh City’s skyline—a helipad juts out from near the top,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind