Collected by Siri Wallin
Siri Wallin′s Wishlist
Street 1;Village Matka, Village Matka 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Matka Canyon, Macedonia: Since there weren’t any signs and we didn’t quite know what we were getting into, we should have brought more things from the car—like cash for tipping a boat driver. We took the meandering path along the edge of a...
5001, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Easily explored on foot, the Ottoman hilltop town of Berat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site inland from Durrës, is known as the "town of a thousand windows” for its white houses on cobblestone streets that lead to the still-inhabited stone Kala...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village