Collected by Siri Wallin
Siri Wallin′s Wishlist
Street 1;Village Matka, Village Matka 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Matka Canyon, Macedonia: Since there weren’t any signs and we didn’t quite know what we were getting into, we should have brought more things from the car—like cash for tipping a boat driver. We took the meandering path along the edge of a...
5001, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Easily explored on foot, the Ottoman hilltop town of Berat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site inland from Durrës, is known as the "town of a thousand windows” for its white houses on cobblestone streets that lead to the still-inhabited stone Kala...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania