Collected by Siri Wallin
Siri Wallin′s Wishlist
Street 1;Village Matka, Village Matka 1000, Macedonia (FYROM)
Matka Canyon, Macedonia: Since there weren’t any signs and we didn’t quite know what we were getting into, we should have brought more things from the car—like cash for tipping a boat driver. We took the meandering path along the edge of a...
Rruga Mihal Komnena 5001, Berat, Albania
Easily explored on foot, the Ottoman hilltop town of Berat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site inland from Durrës, is known as the "town of a thousand windows” for its white houses on cobblestone streets that lead to the still-inhabited stone Kala...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign