Collected by Gayle croxton
Gayle croxton′s Wishlist
1211 Potomac St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Luke's in Georgetown has a divine combo perfect for indulging your inner kid. Noah's Ark lets you try a half of each of their famous shrimp, crab, and lobster rolls. Local tip: Get takeout on a sunny day and walk it down to the Georgetown...
2721, 1665 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
The Bean Counter is a locally owned café in the heart of Georgetown. This small, cozy eatery with chartreuse walls is a neighborhood favorite. Stop by for a quick breakfast or come for lunch, when you'll find a nice selection of soups, salads, and...
1317 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
DGS Delicatessen opened around the time I travelled to Israel. After two weeks of eating real Jewish food, I was curious to find out how DGS would compare, especially since it’s just about the only Jewish deli in downtown D.C. I am happy to say...
2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
When the red-meat craving hits, there’s one place that satisfies the need for a juicy fix: Burger Tap and Shake, otherwise simply known as BTS. BTS offers a great selection of burgers made from locally sourced beef that is freshly ground on...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World