Collected by Hanna Henderson
Hanna Henderson ′s Wishlist
200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
The Santa Monica Pier embodies what Southern California is all about: fun in the sun. Popular with tourists and locals alike, this iconic boardwalk adjacent to the Pacific Ocean—filled with all the amusement rides, midway games, fried food, ice...
8366 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048, USA
Juice Served Here serves locally-sourced, cold-pressed, raw, organic cups of healthful deliciousness. Their 22-item liquid menu is divided into seven categories: Greens, Roots, Apples, Milks, Coconut Waters, Coffee Beverages, and Specials. They...
735 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
Cupcakes may have changed the world of desserts, but there have been revolutionary changes within the cupcake industry itself. One of the most innovative ideas that has been brought forth is the Cupcake ATM, offered by the Beverly Hills chain,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys