Collected by Javier
Picnic Rd, Herod, IL 62947, USA
Get everyone outdoors and spend a day hiking, climbing and picnicking in one of Illinois’ most beautiful parks. Garden of the Gods is part of the Shawnee National Forest and has 5.5 miles of interconnected trailways meandering around beautiful...
Highland Park, IL 60035, USA
Every year around Halloween the family heads over to the gardens to take in the fresh air and changing colors. The spooky doggy day parade is our family ritual. Its the one day the gardens allows dogs in. Dude, our chocolate lab, has a field day!
1 Lake Front Drive, Zion, IL 60099, USA
Thirty-five miles north of Chicago. The park is 1 mile from the Zion Metra stop, so you don't have to drive. Just pack your gear and take the train. The park is right on the lake, so you can spend the day on the beach or hike through the dunes....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village