Collected by Carl Streed Jr.
Carl Streed Jr.′s Wishlist
Marooned thirty miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Nantucket is an island with many personalities. The month you decide to visit will greatly determine the character, mood and people you’ll encounter on island. The summer months are what most people...
Goose Rocks Beach, Maine 04046, USA
A great find in Southern Maine, a beautiful five mile beach with spectacular views and long stretches of white sand. No place can compare to the beauty that this beach embraces that families have come to summer for many generations. A perfect day...
119 Beach St, Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA 01944, USA
Boston boasts some of the best beaches around, many within easy reach. Singing Beach can be reached by MBTA and others within an hours drive are well worth the effort. Some are calm, with lake like water and other will have waves for surfers....
Sand Beach, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Sand Beach is the only sandy beach on Mount Desert Island, which makes it really busy during the day. The best time to escape the crowds is during a moonlight night. When the beach will be mostly empty (other than the occasional ranger program)....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village