Collected by Laila Demashqieh
Laila Demashqieh′s Wishlist
36, 2 Phahonyothin Rd, Khwaeng Samsen Nai, Khet Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
The Bangkok Mules - Mekhong rum, brown sugar, ginger ale, lemongrass - at Salt went down a little bit too easily. It was the Mekhong rum, a classic spiced rum flavored with Thai herbs and spices that starts bitter and finishes sweet, that took me...
Soi Na Phra That, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
If you own a lot of something, or even if you just own a few random things, the streets of Bangkok are the perfect place to sell your wares. Go for a stroll down Th Na Phra That street around 4pm during the week and on either side of you, you’ll...
99 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Rd, Khwaeng Talat Bang Khen, Khet Lak Si, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
Although no longer located in its original spot next to an old train line, Talad Rot Fai (aka "train market") retains every bit of its hipster appeal. Open at the weekends, the market sells everything from retro clothing to vintage motorcycle...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village