Collected by Becca Maier
Becca Maier′s Wishlist
Piazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I had my epiphany in the fall of 2012 when I spent five weeks in Rome. Before I departed, everyone inquired what I would "do" there, to which I replied "nothing". This generally had the effect of a curious expression and a blank stare. I just...
Fondamenta Vin Castello, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Two things you need to know about gondola rides in Venice: They're worth it; and the price is agreed beforehand. Knowing those two things, you can happily hop aboard this traditional Venetian mode of transport and relax, because, touristy as it...
Calle Briati, 8b, 30141 Venezia VE, Italy
The Abate Zanetti Glass School has been home to masters of Murano glassblowing for 150 years. Giancarlo Signoretto teaches a five-day primer in the furnace room on how to gather glass from the kiln and use blowing pipes, tweezers, and molds to...
Salizzada San Samuele, 3359, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Many of Venice's jewelry shops sell items produced cheaply in China, or pieces that seem as though designed to break or fall apart. But there are exceptions, and Alessandro de Angelis Palwer boutique in San Marco is one of them. The former Ungaro...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico