Collected by Karen Tisdale
Karen Tisdale′s Wishlist
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
My friend, who lives in Paris, told me about this Boulangerie, Du Pain et des Idees, so in my latest visit to Paris in June, I had to go there and try it for myself. We bought cheese in a local outdoor market and then got some bread and cakes and...
109 Rue Vieille du Temple, 75003 Paris, France
If you can't make it to the Brittany region of France, Breizh Café is a wonderful consolation prize. Don't leave without first trying the complimentary bread (complete with amazing salted lemon-butter), the insanely meaty oysters, and one of their...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico