Collected by Kim Kluesner
Kim Kluesner′s Wishlist
499 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
In 1984, As You Like It was performed at Manuel’s Tavern, signaling the beginning of what would become the New American Shakespeare Tavern. The Atlanta Shakespeare Company, the tavern’s resident acting troupe, specializes in...
466 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
Sacrilegious to some and hilarious to others, “Church,” as it’s fondly known, is something unique to the Old Fourth Ward. Located on Edgewood Avenue, Church attracts hipsters for the $4 PBR tall boys and endless games of ping...
265 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Polaris’s blue, spaceshiplike dome was once a fixture of the Atlanta skyline. Opened in 1967, the rotating restaurant and bar played host to such legendary celebrities as Jim Morrison before closing its doors in 2004. In an...
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
After many years of construction, the former Sears building and city hall annex reopened as a mixed-use development with lofts, offices and storefronts. The massive brick structure that dominates the neighborhood skyline also has a food hall...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos