Collected by Catherine Elise
Catherine Elise′s Wishlist
Calle Legaspi esquina Topete S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Come to the Guayacura Hotel's rooftop bar (Todos Santos), take in the view, and order the Margarita Limón as well as the Margarita Mango. Share both with a friend. Not only are they the best in town, the mix of salt and sweet is over the top! A...
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
We had the most amazing breakfast in their beautiful and quaint back garden. I'm voting this the best Bloody Mary I've ever had. The cinnamon coffee was smooth and easy, and everyone's breakfast hit the spot. Spend a breakfast here and even a...
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 106, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Cabo San Lucas is known worldwide for its sportfishing, with anglers casting their lines for dorado, marlin, swordfish, tuna and wahoo, among other species. Get in on the action by chartering a boat for a fishing excursion on the open ocean. A...
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Las Ventanas al Paraíso represents the epitome of luxury, with gorgeous, gigantic rooms featuring traditional crafts, handmade mosaic headboards, and classy furniture and accents. Balcony railings are awash in pink blossoms of...
1ro de Mayo, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Baja offerings continued to surprise me... Thursday night: local artists in San Jose del Cabo, an amazing drive to Todos Santos, exquisite food from Penny Lane Cafe, Hacienda Cocina, and Edith's on the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas. Boat ride to...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States