Collected by Lexi M
Lexi M′s Wishlist
1801 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
This popular museum showcases a permanent exhibit of all things dinosaurs including rare finds and Jurassic era life-size replicas. It's like walking back into time, a scene out of Jurassic Park -dating back a mere 200 million years ago. There's...
30 Tramway Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87122, USA
The Sandía Mountains rise to over 10,000 feet behind Albuquerque. From the top, the view over New Mexico is unparalleled: on a clear day, your eyes can take in eleven thousand square miles--almost one-tenth of the state! The quickest way up is the...
770 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
It has been known by many names; the Graveyard, the Neon Sign Museum, the Boneyard, the Neon Graveyard, and perhaps many more I'm not even aware of. When I visited what is now consolidated and called, most simply, the Neon Museum, an appointment...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019