Collected by Selin
630 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Owner Patti Stewart was a fashion model from New York who consigned her handmade slip dresses to various vintage shops in Miami for many years. As they started to sell out, she knew that she had a passion for something in high demand. That's how...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys