Collected by GeeGee
Xinzhuang, Minhang, China, 201100
Ah, the flavor of mutton. So gamey and satisfying. Wherever you're from, the rich food from Inner Mongolia will surely be a comfort. Not all of the food here, though, comes in the form of giant shanks like Genghis Khan might have eaten. Diners go...
134 Jinxian Rd, Lu Wan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
If I had to choose once place to eat in Shanghai aside from my Uncle's house, it would be Mao Long. Not only is this restaurant a authentic Shanghainese cuisine, but its local atmosphere also gives the restaurant a down-to-earth vibe. Be prepared...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019